Professor Mikkel Brabrand
Adjunct Associate Professor, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Clinical Associate Professor, University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark
Research Director, Department of Emergency Medicine, Hospital of South West Jutland, Denmark
Senior Consultant, Odense University Hospital, Odense, Denmark
MD, PhD, FRCP(Edin)
Tel: (852) 3505-1033
- Risk scoring systems for adults admitted to the emergency department: a systematic review. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency medicine. 2010 Dec;18(1):8.
- In-hospital resuscitation evaluated by in situ simulation: a prospective simulation study. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. 2011 Dec;19(1):55.
- Identifying admitted patients at risk of dying: a prospective observational validation of four biochemical scoring systems. BMJ Open. 2013 Jun 1;3(6):e002890.
- Defibrillator charging before rhythm analysis significantly reduces hands-off time during resuscitation: a simulation study. The American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2013 Feb 1;31(2):395-400.
- Hypoalbuminemia is a strong predictor of 30-day all-cause mortality in acutely admitted medical patients: a prospective, observational, cohort study. PLoS One. 2014 Aug 22;9(8):e105983
(Please visit Researcher ID/ORCID/ResearchGate/GoogleScholar for a more complete list)